With Disney introducing its own TV series which would be broadcasted on its own Disney+, fans are in for more fun. This would enable serious development of side characters and villains that is simply not possible to show in a 2 and a half hour movie. Kevin Feige has stated that these TV series will be more like comics instead of movies. So we can expect these TV series to get us an in-depth analysis of these various characters.
Certain rumors have hit the internet informing what the story of these TV series would be and also the antagonists of these shows.
It’s all been summarized below.
Related - Endgame theory - Infinity War deaths are indeed permanent, alternate timelines will be introduced
1. Vision and Scarlet Witch show – As MCU Cosmic claims, this will be a “suburban psychological thriller” because the titular couple will be seen settled down in some suburban area. And the story would revolve around Wanda trying to provide Vision with a “soul”. As for the villain, it will probably be Agatha Harkness.
2. Loki – The latest rumor also reinforces the earlier rumor that Tom Hiddleston would only provide a voice-over and some young actor would portray Loki. Karnilla and Ulik are rumored to be the villains.
3. Hawkeye – This series will see Clint Barton taking Kate Bishop under his wing. The duo will take up a fight against Trickshot.
4. Bucky and Falcon – This is rumored to be a tie-in with the after-Endgame events. This will be a spy thriller. SHIELD would recruit both Bucky and Falcon to deal with some group.
5. Lady Sif – This is rumored to show what Lady Sif was doing after she was banished from Asgard. Beta Ray Bill could have a role, where both him and Sif will engage with the Enchantress. Seems like Beta Ray Bill could debut in the MCU with this show.
Which of these shows are you most interested in? Drop your thoughts below.
Share this with your buddies and Click the Subscribe button to stay updated.