The fan theories are what keeping the fans occupied until the fans are graced with the first Avengers 4 trailer. Some of these fan theories really seem legit and get our minds thinking. Lately, a lengthy theory was provided by a fan ‘mushbert’ on Reddit. The theory basically told us that the chalkboard scene in Thor: The Dark World holds more information than we can imagine. Everything that has happened so far after that has been already told in that chalkboard.
1. As we saw in Infinity War, Doctor Strange has seen the future and knows the play that will get the Avengers the much-needed win. So, he knew that the fight on Titan was not going to be any use because Thanos was going to accomplish his mission, no matter how hard the heroes tried.
2. This theory says that it was the talking, the conversations that took place when the heroes tried to subdue Thanos.
3. The purpose was to ignite in Thanos’ mind a question about what he was about to do and at what that would be achieved ( Gamora’s death)
4. Thanos will be defeated not in battle in Avengers 4 but by finally realizing how wrong he was with his balance of the universe scheme after feeling grief over killing his favorite daughter.
5. Thanos will then, alongside the Avengers, fight against the new villains.
Thanos is not some mad villain who cannot be reasoned with. He has a perfectly reasonable understanding and maybe this is what will help him understand how wrong he has been. The first trailer is speculated to arrive on the coming Monday or Tuesday.
Share this with your buddies and Click the Subscribe button to stay updated.